- Paramount crystals are used to aid in the melting of carob, chocolate, chocolate coatings and yogurt
- Add Paramount Crystals to candy coating to help thin and make creamier
- Use up to ¼ cup per pound of coating
- Add a little at a time in the melting process, stir between each addition until you have your desired consistency
- Net Weight: 4 oz. (113.4g) - 1 Lb. Bags (Special Order) - 50 LB (Special Order)
- Also sold in 1 pound bags and 50 pound boxes
- Certified Kosher
NFD does not offer refunds on items. We take great pride in our designs, custom confectionery pieces and limited confectionery supply items. If you need color help, feel free to contact us before buying to get more pictures / videos, as we can not take returns because you did not like the color you selected. Please note, if you would like to test a product or color, come into the St. Louis Studio and try a product before buying. In the event of a special circumstance, please contact us so that we can resolve any problems with your order.
Please read our full Shipping & Return Policy Here.
Please note that sugar art items only ship AFTER they are produced. Since some items are custom, with different amounts of time needed to create based on the product, order size and current workload. Please read our full Shipping & Return Policy Here.
Never Forgotten Designs is located in St. Louis, MO and therefore is central for most shipping locations. Most small orders ship for $4.25 Flat Rate. USPS is NOT Guaranteed Service unless you pay for EXPRESS. Please read our full Shipping & Return Policy Here.
In stock items ship out within 24-48 business hours. If you have purchased an item out of stock, we will contact you to offer a refund, hold order till new shipment arrives or alternative product. Please understand because we have a retail store, inventory may sell out quickly. Please read our full Shipping & Return Policy Here.
Sizing Information for specific prodcuts can be found on the product description. For help sizing your edible creations, here are some useful links from NFD.